Brass: Lancashire tells the story of competing entrepreneurs in Lancashire and the surrounding area during England's Industrial Revolution, between the years 1770-1870.
Brass: Lancashire features a deceptively straightforward rule set which creates interesting gameplay dynamics including a highly innovative variable turn order system and robust gift economy.
This original masterpiece was first published in 2008 and is widely regarded as one of the deepest, most replayable economic games every designed.
Brass: Lancashire features meticulously crafted illustrations by Damien Mammoliti and Mr. Cuddington, elegant graphic design, and high quality components.
- Martin Wallace's original masterpiece
- As one of the top 20 highest rated board games on boardgamegeek.com, Brass: Lancashire is widely regarded as one of the deepest, most replayable economic games ever designed
- Tweaked rule set and balance
- Improved 2 & 3 player rules provide an experience more consistent games of 4 players
- New high quality components including 4 player mats